Eickhaus

an experiment in communication....for family and friends of our blog to "keep in touch" and provide pictures and information about the latest and greatest adventures of Eickhaus. Also see http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/person.aspx?tid=831833&pid=-2042210641&pg=0

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Anna's first catch!

Last weekend, the kids and I went fishing with friends up to Manitou Lake, north of Woodland Park. This was part of a prize I had donated to the Broadmoor Parners in Education Auction, where I agreed to take two people fishing with my family. One of my colleagues, Carolyn Shaw, bought the trip with her husband in mind, but then ended up coming along, too.



We had a great time, but Anna had the best of all. She caught her first fish.



In fact, by the end of our two hours there, we had caught over 8 fish! I even caught one on my first cast that morning!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

That is so cool! I'm glad you had such a great time!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home