Eickhaus

an experiment in communication....for family and friends of our blog to "keep in touch" and provide pictures and information about the latest and greatest adventures of Eickhaus. Also see http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/person.aspx?tid=831833&pid=-2042210641&pg=0

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Excuse me...I've been distracted by a little place called "school."

I've heard several complaints or concerns lately from a number of our out of state friends and relatives that they haven't seen any changes on our blog since summer. This is largely due to the fact that school started again in August, and being a "new" teacher to my school, Skyway Park Elementary. I have been putting in a lot of extra time and energy there. I also spend a lot more time on Facebook, and have posted several albums of pictures there. If I could figure out how to attach the albums here, I would.

However, I have not given up blogging. There will be pictures and notes posted here from time to time.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home