Eickhaus

an experiment in communication....for family and friends of our blog to "keep in touch" and provide pictures and information about the latest and greatest adventures of Eickhaus. Also see http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/person.aspx?tid=831833&pid=-2042210641&pg=0

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Horsing Around


Today, I got to go to one of my daughter's riding lesson. It was the first one I had the chance to go to in several months. She has been learning to canter, among other things. As a bonus, today was a beautiful fall day to be out "horsing around" at the stables. It was truly theraputic for both the mind and the soul. Between the three dogs, two cats and half a dozen horses there on five acres, you can really feel a world away...

An update on the hand progress...I have been in physical theraphy three times a week for three weeks now...I still cannot make a fist, but I am making progress. I gained about 4 degrees in flexibility between my last two appointments, and was at 72 degrees. ( It is supposed to be 100-110) With a little luck and time, perhaps I will be back to normal by the end of October. Although some swelling remains, the pain is minimal now, except when I excerise it in PT or when the weather is getting ready to change, as it is today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home